Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hello.


Im so effing tired. But i try to update.


Today bad luck day for me. I wanted to crash fir's GEMS today. But the stupid lecturer chased me out. So malu. I mean c'mon la. I won't like run around the class in my underwear or something.. Does it hurt to let me stay and watch a freaking movie??


Then after sectionals today, i banged my head in the train. Was at jurongeast and i was the last few ppl who boarded the train. Then i was walking to an empty seat then suddenly got this aunty shoved me aside and RAN to that seat. CCB. My first encounter with a fucking kiasu aunty. Then i just heck care la. Coz fighting with aunties is just not my thing. So after that i went to stand beside the door. Dunno what happen i just banged my head against the glass.. SO PAISEH. Got this ah beng laughed at me la!


Today sucked. My english too.


BAI.

No comments: