Friday, December 5, 2008

Hello,


Finally. MSTs are over. Flunked my plant design and bio. I can tell. I'm banking on my maths, chemical reaction, fluid mech and maybe environmental to be good. Hopefully.


So sad la. No one was free except for hanafi and fir. So went home instead after eating Mega McSpicy in school. Yummay. And i was looking forward to play PET-SOCIETY. But it was under maintenance! And it still is!! Okay, I'm stupidly addicted to pet-society. Like a mixture of neopets and habbohotel liddat. Gosh... i just remembered i spent so much on habbohotel and GE cards la. Confirm spent above $300 already! With that amount i could get a Ipod Nano already man..


My heart tells me to get this.. But my pocket says otherwise. =(


It's SO JUICILY SEXY LA!!!

--------------------

Oh and i removed my tagboard. I figure if no one, except for a few people, wants to write on it, then might as well i take it off.


Hope this won't affect anyone or whatever.


Bye~~

1 comment:

MAGGIETAY!! said...

IT AFFECTS ME! lol -.-