Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hello,


Point 1
I realised that tangible stuff only makes you happy for a while.

After a while, you realise that you're still in the same old shit as you were before.


Point 2
Life is unfair. You see people with happy, complete families. You see people with sad, incomplete families. Then you compare.

You only have 2 things you can do. You can either sulk and cry and ask your god why is your life messed up, and hope that your god answers you. Or you can either pick yourself up and do the best with what you have even though you have shit to begin with.


Point 3
I'm not into "blind faith". And i'm still waiting for an answer.

Hate some irritating people. First of all, you're not my father. Don't tell me what is right and what is wrong. I will do whatever i want. And at the end of the day, it's my sins. Not yours. So back off.


I've made my points. Bye.

No comments: