Monday, January 26, 2009

Hello.


Ok fine. I will erase all posts about the class drama. I do not want to create tension among my classmates. Just because of what i wrote, people quarrel.


These are the few things that i want to apologise for:


  • I'm so sorry to blog about what really happened in the class of DCHE/2B/01.

  • I'm so sorry i can't practice FREEDOM OF SPEECH even on my own freaking blog anymore.

  • I'm so sorry that i'm a "gossip" starter. Even though what i blog about class is mostly from other people's mouth. (Dang too much gossip girl!)

  • I'm so sorry to those who i've hurt.

  • And to those who are paranoid, I'm so sorry i make you feel that way. It's TOTALLY my fault.

Hmmm.. Thats about it.. And the thing is, i CANNOT write what i would like to say on my blog anymore without hurting other people feewlings~ I'm so tempted to switch to "Invited-readers-only" mode. But then again, NAH....


And gosh... Don't hate me! I'm just the blogger/reporter. I just report stuff.


Bye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww an apology. Hai not having a freedom of speech sucks.

@iman said...

What to do? People reading too sensitive~ Cannot tahan abit of chilli.