Friday, January 23, 2009

I rindu secondary school life where everything is simple.

Hello,


I'm bothered.


Semestral Exams: I failed bio and plant design for my mid sem test. Time for me to buck up. And i find it really hard to do well in something which you dislike. Fuck man... This is like secondary school ALL OVER AGAIN. Where we were forced to take something that we don't like. Haih.... Let's just hope i don't need to repeat anything this sem.


Final Year Project: And already some people in my class are listing out ideas for their fyp. Serious...? And it will be interesting to see how people group themselves up.


Industrial Training Program: ITP clashes with band pracs. Seems like i won't be going for band practices for the whole 6 weeks of break (if there's any). Sad. I miss band.


--------------------


Oh about the bitch blog. Yeap, maggie is spot on. If you can't access that blog, then it's none of your business. Simple as that. By all means set up your own bitch blog and open it to invited readers only. And again, if you're paranoid, then that's your problem. =)


And for the record, that blog hasn't been updated for AGES. Updated like last October? Thanks for reminding me about it. I've almost forgotten how much fun i had.


Bye.

No comments: