Monday, February 16, 2009

This is so unfair. Our chemical reaction report was plagiarised again. And this time it's from Keiran's, Nicholas' and Faisal's Group.


And this time, not only a question was carbon-copied, THE WHOLE REPORT was copied. Ms Yang told us that every question answered were all the same. So she gave us a zero for that report. ZERO. 0%.


You tell me is it fair? That report we did, we handed in MONTHS ago. It was our first-ever report for Chemical Reaction. WE WERE THE FIRST TO HAND IN THAT REPORT. SO HOW CAN WE COPY OTHER PEOPLE? And suddenly months after we hand in that report, she can pop up and say we get ZERO for the report.


I am not the compiler of that report. I only did question 7. And i did question 7 out of my own hardwork. And for someone to come to me, and tell me i get a zero for my efforts is just disheartening.


And to that someone who is STUPID enough and don't even bother to paraphrase, i hope you get hit by a car someday. I really do.


I have a paper tomorrow. This news just took me out of the mood to study. FUCK. This is not fair!


I can't do anything about it.

No comments: