Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Drama has to happen.

Hello.


Apparently, the acer people said my graphic card was the problem. They cant change the graphic card only coz it's attached to the motherboard. And now, there's no stock for this mother(fucking)board. They asked me to either upgrade my lappie for $500, or wait 2 to 8 weeks for the mother(fucker)board to come in. CB!! 8 weeks is like fucking long la!


So~ I asked my sister to lend me her spare laptop. Emphasis on "spare". So jealous. But it's ok la. I can watch my anime and check my mail/facebook/blog i'm happy already. =) Thanks sista of the same motha!!


Change topic. CPTC!! I like the practicals but NOT the lectures. The food there is sucky, but getting better by the day. The people in my group are quite fun. Got to know peeps from other stage. Let's just say, i misjudged some people.

Super tiring ah. 12 to 8pm. Journey there is ridiculous. Got once i woke up late cos my alarm didn't ring, i had to pay $30 to take a cab from woodlands straight to Jurong Island. -_- I swore to myself i will never be late again sia.


Okok. Exam results later.


Time for me to catch up with the drama happening around the SP chemical engineering blogosphere. =)


Bye~

No comments: