Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hello.


Gosh somebody is busy searching for "seer qiu sian" and "qiu xian" on google blog search. Someone's got herself an admirer eh? I don't think qiu xian will be boliao enough to google her name. Or maybe.... Hmm.


Someone also searched for "g.i. botak cut". -_-


Cheap thrills from nuffnang.


Hmmm. Year 3 seems scary. FYP. Big credit unit modules. Band. And the thing is, i know i have loads of things to work on, but i still procrastinate. Maybe i'm losing motivation. Nothing drives me forward. Losing interest in this course. I should've done something which needs creativity. I shoul've stick with YJC. Blah. I need a slap to wake me up.


EmoEmoEmoEmoEmoEmoEmoEmoEmoEmoEmoEmoEmoEmoEmoEmoEmoEmoEmoEmoEmoEmoEmoEmoEmoEmoEmoEmoEmoEmoEmoEmoEmoEmo

1 comment:

keiran said...

Can i give you a slap once in awhile to wake you up? I think i need one also once in awhile. Stupid assignments