Thursday, April 16, 2009

Japan, Money and Adam Lambert

Hey!


The band may be going to japan this coming september. I think. I don't wanna get my hopes up high yet. Coz look what happen to the thailand trip. Made me quite upset. But if everything goes smooth, with no riots breaking out, which i highly doubt so, coz its peaceful japan, i could strike Japan out from my "top-3-places-i-wanna-go-before-i-die" list. Okla, there's no such list. But it's JAPAN lei. The land where animes and daiso were created! And Japanese food! Sushi! GAH! I wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yet another thing that needs money. Ok, for my New Semester's resolution, i want to spent less than $5 everyday! I think that's achievable. Provided that i don't fall into temptations of shopping and splurging on expensive food. Keiran and Cliff! I will need your help! Hah. I just spent around $80 of a new wallet from Topman, a polo from Riverisland and a card reader. =( Help?


Oh and Adam Lambert from American Idol is PHUCKING AMAZING! Those high notes are a killer! I was literally stunned. I think he will be the next american idol. =) Who cares if he is into drag. With a voice like that, heck he could be a tranny lover for all i care.


Bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://obirabox.servetown.com/rysafy.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to become rich