Friday, May 22, 2009

Hello...


Wooh. I've been neglecting my blog.. What a shame.. =( It's either im too "busy", or im caught up with facebook games.


A lot happened in these past few days. But i forgotten some of it.


First of all, LAOBAN came back on wednesday!! OMG! I totally miss his style of conducting. His lame jokes, his mannerisms, his story-telling-behind-every-song.... =( And what i miss the most is his taste of music. Now is very "pop-py" and "secondary school-y". Hmm.. Oh well. 1 more year till he come back to SP Band again... I seriously missed him! =(


----------


Freshman Orientation camp was a success! We've completed our mission: To get them as DIRTY as possible! Physically and Literally. HAHA! Flour and hair are best friends! And being the year 3 is not as fun as i thought it would be la.. We were playing taitee all the way while waiting for groups to come.. Which became a bit repetitive and boring. Heh. I swear being the year 1 and 2's are much more fun!!


----------


Blood Donation! I Detest!!!! I was ready to donate my blood. Went for registration, screening, blood testing, asked whether i had SEX within the week, asked whether i had SEX with MULTIPLE people, got my finger pricked for blood testing. And when finally reached the chairs, the nurse checked my arm, and she told me "YOUR VEINS ARE TOO SMALL, cannot donate blood" KNNCCB Simi lanchiao maderfarker nahbei!


I've got poked in the fingers for no reason. Violated my personal space! I revealed my deepest, darkest secret to a person who i talked to and known for like.. 2 MINUTES? And the thing is, why can't they check my vein size BEFORE anything else? At least before the blood testing? BLOODY HELL! Stupid people.. Well i guess i'm not meant to save lives. =(


Bye.

2 comments:

keiran said...

Uh filling up a form asking if you have had sex does not cover as telling people you deepest darkest secrets. Unless you had an orgy the day before.

keiran said...

Oh hahaha. Your personal space got violated. Dont use vulgarities you wanna scoled me scold me in a sofishyticated manner