Saturday, June 20, 2009

I wanna get new sets of t-shirts!!!!!!!! Is there any below 10$????? Recommendations?? T.T

You see what i'm trying to do? I made the font bigger so that it looks like i blog more. HAHA.

Updates: Going to watch sembawang winds concert tomorrow with emm and mat.. Bought a brown shorts. I think it's really short. Plus with my hairy legs. LIKE OMG! Look like tree trunks. But like whateva.. I also bought a new razor. 5 blades ok! Like totally~ With a precision razor on the back.

I WANNA GO BUGIS!!! I'm sure to find cheap and nice stuff there... Bought a watch for 10$. A blazer (the likes of G2000 material) for 40$++. I WANNA GET NEW PONY SNEAKERS!!! The sides are peeling off for mine now. Owned that pair of pony's for 5 EFFING YEARS now.. And it's still in tact. It's my most worn shoe btw. Like totally worth my 20$+ spent on it~

And Tokyo is really an expensive place! HOW HOW HOW!!? Already sweating blood trying to save up for the trip. =(


BYE.

2 comments:

keiran said...

Go bugis with me! I wanna buy stuff also

@iman said...

Ok now i no money already.