Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Annoyed

Haiyo..


Ive caught someone lying to me lar. RED HANDED. Ok lar. I won't be angry if someone is lying to me. FOR WHAT right? Its like crying over spilled ice milo, But its someone else who spills the freaking ice milo. And i cant drink it anymore. GET THE PICTURE?


But also i have to blame myself too. I must have done something to make the other person to lie right?? If not, why lie? Do you LIE for fun? There must be a motive to lie. If not your crazy!Haiz. Hate people lying to me. Of course lar get hurt. But have to pick myself up. Gonna start thinking why he/she lied to me, then start correcting it. So that my friends wont be my enemies.


I didn't say i NEVER lie before. But seriously i think i never LIED and hurt someone at the same time. When i lie, i lie. When i hurt someone, i hurt someone. Never did both at the same time.


Haiz. End note, Being lied to, just hurts lar okae.


Haiz..... Get over it AIMAN!!!!!! *slap myself*

No comments: