Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Dumped

HI.


Ouhyeah~ First time doing practical in school. LOVEd it. Everyone seems looser lar, when in practical session. Good. Coz now can talk crap with them already.


Practical is so fun. Got to melt pieces of various THERMOPOLYMERS. And look at them MOLECULARLY by a POLARISED microscope. LOLS. chim-ness. And it was fun lar, looking down into the microscope. Like real scientists ar.. Get to where my white lab coat and all. Haiz.


Then after practicals, went to play DOTA. with my new found friends. Expected lar. Get owned. Its been a long time since i played with humans mah. That's why I'm bad at it... FOR NOW.


Haiz... Big Momma going to SABAH to meet Kenny sia for 3 days. No lar. Going for holiday i think. Then I'm dumped at my sister house, with bad Internet speed and a barbie bed( my niece's) to sleep in. OMG. I'm so traumatized man. Will be dreaming of barbie tonight. OH NO!

No comments: