Monday, April 23, 2007

Work

I HATE JURONG EAST INTERCHANGE. serious.


Gosh. The morning crowd is just a killer la. Every morning need to FIGHT for space in the train. Cannot give chance one. Must be RUTHLESS. Or else you won't survive!! Ok. you guys know im being over the top! ( cant figure out how to spell exxegerating? aggsegerating? whatever)


Haiz... Wish my sis could fetch me to school everyday. D: FOR FREE! haha. free loader.


Haiyer. As predicted, homework is starting to pile in. Cant escape it lar. Its like a never-ending version of n.s. ar.. Only milder.


BUT NOT BAD LEI. My module is like o level science. I like~
  • Analytical & Physical Chemistry -> DUH. chemistry.
  • Applied Electricity & Electronics -> Like physics, but only the curcuitry part.
  • Chemical Process Principles -> A mixture of BOTH physics and chemistry.
  • Basic Math -> Basically a maths.( in poly a maths is already basic lei~ wth.)

The rest not important lar. All those Character shits..

Haiz.. tomorrow is my touch rugby training lei.. Emphasis on TOUCH. So gay lar. I wanted contact rugby..... But apparently cant find its booth. Nevermind. Ill go ask the seniors.. HAHAH. Don't know want to go anot. HAIZ.

No comments: