Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Boo

Hi!


Today i went shopping. Need to get a new, nicer bag for poly. Coz my available bag is either ugly or just a billabong bag. Ahaha. I think my new bag is nice... though my friends have second thoughts on it.


The brand sucks though..... Crazy Boy. have u ever heard of sucha brand?? But never mind lar. I like it. Looks nice on me~ haha.


As long as i like it, it will look nice in my eyes no matter what people say... :P


Yar, then have dinner at Far East Plaza. Bumped into izzah and huda... So funny they all..
Then i had my Fish Ball Noodle at puncak restaurant.. Not as nice at cp Banquet lar. But okok only. haha.


Then for some reason, my tummy feels funny lar.. Very weird feeling... cannot explain in words.. ahaha.


I farted quite a number of times in the train ar... Too bad azahar and shahrizal had to suffer due to my various fragrances of my aromatic fart. Sorry guys.


Seriously. today wasnt one of the best days i had ar. Coz its RAINING non-stop lar.... And it did dampen our mood a little bit. But all and all, it was entertaining!! :D

No comments: