Thursday, April 12, 2007

Shitheads

I HATE FLAG DAY!!!!!

I swear i will never do it again. Fuck to all who gave those irritating faces. Thanks to you guys i will vomit blood everyday! Stupid aunties... Hope one day you guys got kidney failure and no one wants to help you! Hope your kidney rots too.


Okay, today woke up very early coz there is FLAG DAY. Plus my class was stationed at Tampines ar! TAMPINES! Some other lucky class got clementi... Or woodlands. WTF!!!! And of all places, i get............. TAMPINES. idiot.


OKlar. this tampines is not that of a problem lar. the aunties at TAMPINES are!!! I greet them kindly and even talked to them with a dash of Chinese, asking to donate for the president's star charity, and in return, i got this Disgusted look from them!!! Like there's shit all over my face ar. Saying no thanks or a little shake of the head wont hurt right?? STUPID.


And the thing is, its not only one AUNTY who did that lar. BUT ALOT!!!


Even Xin Ni got treated badly by this freakin aunty! What has she done to you, you saggy breasted bitch.
But luckily,theres always the kind old malay aunties who are willing to at least give 5 cents or something lar. Dont get me wrong, im not pro-malayauntie or anything, but i really think they are kind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, enough of ranting. After flag day shit, shah, azahar and me decided to go taka to find azahar ARCHITECTURE stationary.. ahaha. at artfriend.


But before that went to eat at Pizza Hut. Funniest scenario happened there. We three decided to order Baked Beefballs. Then we waited for a long time for it lar. Then azahar grew impatient. So he asked a waitress;

Azahar: Err.... can i know whether my baked beefballs are ready?

Waitress: (giving a very awkward face) err.. lemme go and check now...

Get it anot? Greater emphasis on my. Then shah and me was like laughing non stop lar! Serious! idiot seh azahar. so funny!


Then halfway met amir. After that went to artfriend. Shah and me go seriously crazy ar! Found this huge paintbrush. Play with it for a while. After we get bored, played with azahar's mole.. HAHAHA! Funny i tell u!


o yar...Today i almost slipped and fell at sp lar. luckily got Xin Ni. CAN YOU JUST IMAGINE IF I FALL?? it would be so funny lar. HAHA.

No comments: