Friday, April 6, 2007

A Sin

Hello.


Today, i want to tell everybody something. Its very serious and it may affect me significantly and i may regret it for the rest of my life.


Oh my god. I just felt disgusted whenever i think about it. But greed and lust just took over me.


It was standing there, helplessly. So i took advantage of it. I quickly move forward and grabbed it. I put my hands around it. Squeezing it gently yet passionately.


With lust in my heart, I Ripped its top apart


I licked it like there's no tomorrow!! Even used my hands to enhance the Pleasure! It tasted so Intense in my mouth. It felt so cold yet so warm.... I felt as though as i was in heaven..


And before i knew it..........























My tub of ice cream is one quarter empty!!!!!!!

Well at least its three quarter full.......~

No comments: