Thursday, April 5, 2007

Uneventful

Okay so you all must be thinking im such a loser... Coz i update my blog everyday..

But the thing is, IM DAMN FREE at home with nothing to do!!!! Lols.
Everyday is a routine for me;

WAKE UP->EAT-> PLAY DOTA-> TV-> TV-> TV-> EAT-> COMPUTER->TV-> SLEEP-> REPEAT PROCEDURE.

I wish i was working.. at least got OUTDOOR activity..

I want to play BADMINTON!!!!!!! Please someone ask me out for a game!!! I need to lose some weight before poly starts.. HELP! gulp.

And it doesn't help when you have a tub of ice cream in the freezer lar.. thanx to Big Momma -_-" So now im limiting myself to 3 mouthful of ice cream/day.. Haha.. see how this goes lar.

Later 3/day becomes 5/day becomes 1 cup then becomes 1 whole tub!!!!!! haha. idiot..


So anyway, pissed off with Big Momma. Se forced me to follow her to "CUKUR RAMBOT" ceremony ar. Its like a ceremony for the malays where the baby's hair is cutten.(is there such a word?)

I just dont get it lar. Cut hair also must have ceremony isit? Then might as well have a ceremony when i shave my armpit hair lar!!! Haiz.... stupid.


So anyway im not going lar. Im so not into this kinda thing. Then Big Momma, standard, nag at me lar...

Say im not appreciative of my relatives blahblahblahquekquekmeowmeowoink.

Seriously, at one point of time, its sounded like Big Momma sang Old Mcdonald Had A Farm lar. Wadever. Im still not going.


I hope jeffery and hadi ask me out tommorow :D

No comments: