Wednesday, May 2, 2007

DOUBLE KILL.

ArRGH!!!!!


Haiz... What a suay day for me!! Okay, waited for my sis so that can go home together. Then went to the admin block lar. Have you ever seen the big huge red carpet that says WELCOME whenever you come into a building?? The rubber mat lar. Okay so i stepped on it, then the mat like SLIPPED and i almost fell down. That's not the end of he story.


Okay so i about to slipped right, then i last minute touched the automatic glass sliding door, in an attempt to stop falling.Then the FREAKING sliding door slide over my fingers lar!!!!!!!! Stuck for a few seconds.. FUCKING PAINFUL SIA! Felt like my fingers are breaking ar.. But not.


Haiz. What are the chances man. 2 blows at one go. Haiz... there's still like scars on my 1st and 2nd fingers lar. NABU. Why freaking suay sia. Im not only humiliated, but scarred as well. FUCK.


Aiyo. Many of my friends said their blue ez link expired ready. And i still haven't make my poly ezlink card. Haiz.. Dunno what will happen.


Arrgh. HATE today. Just because of my fingers.

No comments: