Thursday, May 3, 2007

DreamED to become a Scholar

Hi.


OMG. Just as i was to get excited over RUGBY( no need the touch), they CANCELLED today's training due to bad weather or something. Isn't rugby supposed to be dirty and muddy?? Dumb ass... I'm like so ENTHU, brought my ugly shoe bag and my sport shoes, bring a.i. pe shirt, short pants, towel but ULTIMATELY they cancel the freaking training!!! And for the record, i didn't pon training and come up with this shit story. RUGBY TRAINING REALLY CANCELLED. Arrgh!!!! Why I'm so suay in Singapore Poly??? First sp tried to break my fingers, and now this???? Is it a sign?


Haiz... I can feel that i'm slacking. When term just started, i was damn studious ar. Whenever there's break, Xin Ni and me went to the library and study. Now, ever since i hang out with the guys, i rarely touch my notes. Every break we had, we waste it at the bowling alley or at the pool hall. MEGA HAIZ!!!!! I still wanna get that top 5%. But with this recent attitude, i think i can't even make top 20% lar.


Need to change my ways already. BOOKS before BALLS. LECTURES before LEISURES. Get it in my mind already!!!!

No comments: