Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Shoo... I will spray insecticide at you!!!

HALOOO... this entry will be random.


Heys.. Gotta admit.. Staying at home.. Can be BORING!! Ya la, can wake up late and all... But like no activity liddat. Samore there's nothing to talk about... Coz nothing happened...


O yar, my eldest brother is back to live with us again.. Think he and his girlfriend got into a fight or something.. Well i think he is just a waste of space... And food. Coz go an extra mouth to feed.. Which means less food for me!!! Damn..


I'm currently sleeping in his USED-TO-BE room, since he moved out. And I'm NOT moving out of this room coz it's officially MINE!!! If he tries to move in, i'll tell him to SUCK MY ASIAN DICK!(huahuahua long time never use that phrase..)


DAMN lar. I cannot go to the COCA COLA plant visit. Coz last minute no space for me. FUG!!!!
I oredi bought 10 sticks of mentos la.. All want to throw inside the coke tank.. Then got EXPLOSION!!!! Then BOOOOMMM!!!!!!

No comments: