Saturday, May 26, 2007

I need the love doctor!!

Hye!!


So these few days have been the suckiest days of 2007 so far... I'm down with the flu, sore eyes AND sore throat!! Feeling like shit right now.. And guess what.. I'm at the library to meet up with shahrizal and azahar later... Even though i'm sick like hell... idiot!


At first they planned to go bugis. But no one wanna go.. Then they planned to go library.. I still don't know why i accepted to come... Gosh.. And now they say they will be coming late!!!! IDIOTS! I've been punk'd!


Shit la. next week got 2 quizzes. And i haven't even revised anything la.. This week is full of slacking and sickness.. Such a shitty week.. Even though its's e-learning week..


O yes!!! thinking of getting the ZEN NEEON 2.. I think it looks cool la. And most of all.. Its quite cheap.... comparing with other mp3 players.. It's around $1oo to $160 i think.. I think its worth it!!! HAHAHA.

No comments: