Monday, May 28, 2007

WEEEEE~~~~~!!!!!!!!?????>>>>>>{{{{{}}}}}} -_-

Hie..


Yay.. School started again.. I MISS MY FRIENDS!!! Just like how i miss my friends back in secondary school when it's June holidays. HAHA. I'm not lying.


Awww!!! So sweet~ yea yea...


Okay.. School started.. Homework's piling in before holidays come again.. No surprises la.
But wouldn't it be nice if cadbury chocolate piled on top of me instead of homework!! Haha..
Wouldn't it be nice if the world is Cadbury~ Lalalala lalala~ ahem*


HAIZ. O yeah. Dunnoe what has gotten into Xin Ni today.. But when she completed her personal e-portfolio homework, she was LITERALLY jumping with joy!! She like suddenly like burst into happiness and like JUMPING UP AND DOWN for like a few seconds la!!!!


Can you guys just imagine??? I'm like stunned she did that!!! Like out of no where SUDDENLY got fireworks. FREAKING RANDOM.


Weirdness.....

No comments: