Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Cold chills running down my boneLESS CHICKEN RICE!!?!?!??!?!!!

Hei...


Today almost had a nervous-breakdown... My one and only lappy had gotten sick with a trojan virus... I was browsing for games, then they prompted me to download this software in order to play la... Thought like any other game software... Like activeX or wadever... But it wasn't...


So after i downloaded the software, Suddenly my WHOLE internet windows all close down seh... Then got this weird pop-ups coming out... Brr.. scary...


But luckily, there's the ever TRUSTWORTHY jeffery!! He told me to do System Restore... FUYYOH!! Then everything is back to normal ready... Yay... -_- No need to reformat.


So this special shoutout, THANKS JEFF!! =D


I'm a computer idiot and will always be.... So yeah... I said thanks to him through msn but he never say "WELCOME" seh... Haha..



--------------------
YAY! Tomorrow Class Barbecue!!! Will meet up with my best friend, FOOD again... Haiz.. He always tempting me to eat him la... Sheesh... What a weirdo.... And she is a girl la... Coz FOOD served by girls, are always yummay.. ;D
Oh my Lord~ Gluttony will be the deadliest sin tomorrow... May the LIGHT be with me! Amin.

No comments: