Monday, June 18, 2007

Shrek is my IDOL!!!

HEY!!


Haha. Just watched shrek! Freaking hilarious! Loved it! By far my favourite movie ever! And X-Men of course.. Haha..


Hokae. Went to school today, THOUGHT of finishing my never-ending reports... But in the end, do a little then played Counter Strike! Haha... What slackers... Actually, waste of transport fares and lunch money la... =/


Tomorrow they asked me to poke kebabs for class barbecue at vineeth's house... LOL.. I don't know why, but i kinda think poking kebabs is very funny... There's this image running through my head la, whenever i think of poking kebabs.... HAHAHA.... AnyWAY, vineeth's house is at EUNOS! Gosh... Dunnoe wanna go anot... Like fucking FAR la!!! Yar.... So maybe I'm not going to poke kebabs lo!! HAHAHA.


What else what else....


OUH! Haha... Caught myself talking to MYSELF!! LOL!!! This morning, Big momma cook veryveryvery nice fried rice la. Then, from nowhere, i say out loud, "Wow, nice sia!" Like no one at home!! Then after that, i was like thinking to myself, why the hell did i say that? HAHAHA.


Have you ever talked to yourself before???? Haha.. KUKU case.


And to top it all of, i saw this girl digging her nose!! Haha... I was walking home... Then i walked pass this family. Then i saw this girl like happily digging her nose la!! I took quite a long time staring at her. Then her mother noticed me staring at her, quickly shoved her daughter's hand from her nose!! HAHAHA. Total paiseh-ness!! Mother never teach where to dig nose issit? Lols.


Haha. Today was fun!! Hope everyday is like this!!! LOL.

No comments: