Saturday, June 16, 2007

Monkey Business.... I wonder must learn p.o.a. anot?

HI.


Haiz. Lappy is giving me problems lately! It's not a serious kinda a problem, but a VERY IRRITATING one! You know i changed my wallpaper until very nice.... Then i also changed my window scheme to this nice olive colour... THEN, when i switched off and restart my lappy again, my wallpaper all gone! Then only left with a blank, WHITE, irritatingly bright background! And my window scheme is back to blue!


Anybody know what's the problem is??


HAHA. Yesterday night MSNed with my SP bitches! So fun... Talked bout g*y po*n and cats dropping from the crotch(don't ask -_-)! HAHA. Lame shyte! O yah! Next Wednesday got class bbq at ECP!! WOHOOOO!!!! Food galore!! Big Momma is cooking Bee Hoon!! I'm bringing THONGS!! Hahah... Tongs la tongs la!! Gundu!


I reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally hope it doesn't rain on that day!!! PRAY HARD!

No comments: