Monday, July 30, 2007

HEY!!!


marSHIELA MAJID asked me to do this. Shit la.. Now i have to think 10 things bout my self....


Rules of the game: Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habit or little known fact about themselves.People who get tagged must type in a blog of their own ten weird things or habit or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you must choose SIX people to be tagged and list their names. NO TAG BACKS!


  1. I have a RED belt in KARATE when i was in primary school... But quited half way due to pokemons on the weekends... CURSE YOU PIKA PIKA!!!
  2. Wanted to be a fireman once when i was 5...
  3. Briefs than boxers. Security is EVERYTHING!!!!!
  4. Currently can put half of my fist in my mouth... Trying hard to put the whole thing in, but scared cannot take out.
  5. Anybody remembered MAT YOYO??? If u do, i acted in it once. But they stopped calling me cos they say my acting sucks. -_- wadever.
  6. I YAAWWWNNN alot even though i don't feel sleepy or bored.
  7. My right armpit's hair is thicker then my left one. (i know this is abit disgusting, but its the TRUTH!)
  8. Favourite ben n jerry's flavour is CHERRY GARCIA. The SEX!!!!!!!!!!! i swear.
  9. Signed up for talentime once.. But half way back out coz i dun have the guts...
  10. I share the same birthday as Ricky Martin. It sucks to be me....


6 PEOPLE: SHIRLYN , AZAHAR , JACE , ADELE , IZZAH and HENDRA.

No comments: