Friday, July 27, 2007

MY SIBLINGS ARE NOT INVITED! I KNOW YOU ARE HERE! BUZZ OFFF!

HEY YO!!


Weekends are here again... Dum dee dum... Actually hadi's band playing at cineleisure tomorrow. Hadi invited us.. But dont know want to go anot... Lazy!!! I'm sleep deprived!! I want to sleep till 2pm!! SYIOK! Haiz.. Dunnoe la.


Today, my sister finish early. So we went to SIM to get the infamous milkshake that she kept yapping about. It actually tasted good... Well, for the chocolate milkshake at least. The strawberry one ( which i bought), tasted like cheap ice cream.. THE CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE IS DA BOMB!!!!! Can turn a godiva into any mortals.... NP students are lucky la. Freaking near to SIM. The food there isn't bad either... All the food not above 7 bucks.. Even the western.. Nice nice.... And all the food is HALAL!!!!!! yummay.


Wish i was an Np student...... No LAH..... Sp is fine. Got kfcpizzahutmacnonald. HAHAHAHAH.


O yar.. I'm partially skits-so-fri-nic. (i dunnoe how to spell!!). Took this DISC test my sis gave me to see wads my personality test la... And the results shows i have split personalities... AHAHAHA. ting~tong~. According to the table, she says -.-, when i'm with people, im out going and lively. But when i'm alone alone, i'm cautious and wary... -_-" Really meh? Am i paranoid? Am i??? AM I???? Kidding la walao!!


Haiz.. wadever(anything) la.. Up to you. =DD


Oh i wanna watch SIMPSONS!!!! Heard it's Hilarious. Think should watch.


BYEBYE!

No comments: