Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Hi.


Took train to school. Once in a while. See all the "never bath" faces freshens me up. Missed the crampness in the train. U know when the train is full, people are all cramped up together, and you have like no choice but to stand in front of you face to face until one of us reaches our station... HAHAHAH. That happen to me today. Train freaking cramped up. Got this guy stand in front of me like 10cm apart oni.


Then he got like no choice but to face my FACE. HAHAHA... I pity him for staring at my face too long. Haiya. Traumatised ready la~ I also had to stare at his face. Then notice the nose hair growing out from his nose.. Ewww.... Freaking tempted to pluck it off la!!! Kidding...... -_-
Then i finally dropped of at Dover..


Today finish school early. Decided to go home and SLEEP. Syiok siol. Btw walked home. I saw this freaking disgusting bird head on the ground.. And its yellow in colour la!! Ewww... I almost stepped on it with my havaianas. But luckily never... HENG. I always have this phobia of Dead decomposing animals and RATS! Fcuking disgusting!!!!!! Hope never see anything like this again.

No comments: