Friday, July 13, 2007

TADAAA~

HOOT HOOT!


TODAY. Which is friday. Met up with HADI. Who is my friend. Went to school together. Talked and bitched, all the way. I really really really hope to watch HARRY POTTER by next week. I already missed watching transformers. But nehmind.... can dnwoaold.. HAHA. Ouh yea. Farhan brought TRANSFORMERS : The Game to school today. WOHOOO.... Fun Fun.. Superb graphics!! But unfortunately, my laptop cant take in much of the good stuff.. HYPERLERLY LAG.


Even though i changed it to the smallest resolution, it still LAAAAAAGGGGGGGG............. Optimus Prime moved like a crippling grandmother who is about to fall and die. Bumble bee moved as though as he had fits. HAIZ... laglaglaglaglaglaglag... But fun lar.. COOL ROBOTS.


HAIH. SP Band rejected me. I send them an email, say i wanna join band la. But they say intake is currently closed. Wait for next year.. Too bad lor. No tuba for me. Really miss playing in the band.. HOKAE. Enough of emoing.


Errr... what else..... O YA! Thank God Its Friday!!!??!?!!?!?!? Long hours of sleep!! Prata!!!! Nasi Lemak!!!!!! Hindustan Movies!!!!!!!


Wohhooooo... Getting new shirt. http://www.davidandgoliathtees.com/index.php?mode=HMT.
Getting Mr Stoner. Hadi's getting Mr Cheater. HAHAHAAHA. Hope can fit me!! Grrr.

No comments: