Monday, August 27, 2007

Big Momma! Where you keep the PANADOL?????

Hey.


GOSH. I'm so fucking irritated by this burning of paper la!! I KNOW I HAVE TO BE TOLERANT TO MAINTAIN A PEACEFUL SOCIETY. But....... WHAT THE FUCK??? I'm having this huge headache. There's like a bass drum in my HEAD. Throbbing in my head like NON-STOP.


Don't you guys realize we breathing in CARBON MONOXIDE in like HUGE amounts??? You can get brain cancer la!!! Seriously fucked up man. It's WORSE than smoking. Some place can ban smoking, why this one cannot?


Haiz. Don't want to say anymore ready la. Later someone label me RACIST. Then die ready. Don't get me wrong please. I'm not against any race here. I have friends of all races, like jeffy, jahan, jovan. (Don't ask me why all start with J, I'm also not sure.) Seriously. But when things make me sick and i can't do anything about it coz it happens EVERYWHERE, then it starts to piss me off.


SO MUCH for Live Earth la. Last month or so, EVERYBODY was like talking about it. Everybody WAS talking about saving electricity, decrease consumption of fossil fuels, reduce carbon dioxide emission. -_-. WOW! What about now? No one seems to talk about it. Now like Death Earth instead.


Haiz. I can't do anything about it. So, suck it up and wait for like 2 more weeks or so... Just remember my old school song; Tolerance and co-O-O-O-peration, is our motto, our guiding rule~


Finally i can look forward to something again! 2 or more more weeks before Hungry Ghost Festival finish!!!!! Yay. I wonder why can't they have Mooncake Festival all year round instead. Give the ghost eat mooncake la. Nicer wad.


BYE!

No comments: