Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hey.


HAIYA!!!! Today supposedly was my first ever sp band practice la. Budden i went home instead! Freak la. I tell you what happen.


OK. Today went out of the house at 5 plus for BAND PRACTICE. Takes about 45 minutes to reach to school. Wanted to come early coz need to find my section leader. Ok, i come early ready, then i went outside the band room. I saw SAI HOW. Ex ai band. WOAH good. Can ask him. Then i ask him is Jeremiah(Tuba Section Leader) reach ready anot. But Sai How say he haven't come yet. So i went to wait at KFC. The time there was roughly about 6.15.


Ok la fine. I waited until band starts, which is at 6.30. Then i saw this guy carrying a flute. Then i stop him and ask la.


IDIOT me: Excuse me, are you from SP band? (He's holding a FLUTE! Duh.)

Flautist: Err, yea

IDIOT me: I'm looking for Jeremiah, is he around yet?

Flautist: Err, lemme go and check.


Then i follow him to the band room. Then he came out, shaking his head. Then say NO. WOAH. Section Leader late sei! You know waay back in sec school, SL's were to do 4 times more punishment than normal members la...


So anyway, Went back to KFC, and waited. In the meantime can still SMS naj, jeffy they all about Class Bbq la. Then i REPEATEDLY asked Jeffy for Cindy's number. But he failed to give me. Stop sending BUSINESS CARDS people! I'm using Motorola for like 2 years ready! So u guys should know!


Then i waited, waited, waited. Waited for another 10 to 15 minutes. Then finish waiting ready, went down again. BUT THEY STARTED PLAYING ALREADY. Then if i like come in, abit rude right. Ok la, i have to admit, I feel abit malu also to go in. Then if i go in ready, what should i say?? "Erm, I'm looking for Jeremiah"? " I want to join Band"?


Then i waited again. Thinking la. People worked so hard for me to get in, But in the end, i never turned up. Abit rude right. But i decided to went home. Then in the train, felt guilty to the MAX. Felt like slapping my forehead SO HARD!!!


Let down alot of people. HAIZ. Sorry. =(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((


To Cindy i promise to come on Friday. PROMISE!!!!!!!

No comments: