Monday, August 6, 2007

HEYA.


Blogging from school now. I've got 5 hours break before my electronics quiz. So take this chance to blog. Haha.


Yesterday ambassador-ed. Abit boring la. Just stand there, then keep reapeating the same thing over and over again for like 2 hours.. *This is a cassowory, It is the most dangerous flightless bird here in the singapore zoo..... ~* Imagine repeating that for like 100 times la. -_-" Might as well take one of their parraot and teach them how to say rite... nb.


But not bad la. Because i got to meet my ang moh uncles. They very kind give me discount on their ice creams la.. And i didnt know that i have and uncle since i came to the zoo recently la.. Haiz... Long lost uncles.


Haha... I said the most stupidest thing yesterday. HAHAHA. We like saw this peacock walking pass la.. Then i like fucking random say...


Aiman : Not bad.. Looks like a bird ah?



LOL!!! I seriously dont know what has gotten into me la... Just felt like saying something... Which i stupidly did.. *slaps forehead so hard, that he flew to mars.*


After that had lunch/dinner at CWP banquet with FirdausFarhanEndika. Had a nice lunch. Forgotten the highlights of our lunch. But nevermind.


Cant blog very often these few days. Exams next week. I need to study..


BYE!

No comments: