Saturday, August 4, 2007

Suffer today, Savour after u die and hopefully can get into heaven, if not, go to hell and suffer again. =D

Hey.


Abit panicky now. Exams are on next 2 weeks and i really don't have any confidence in ANY of my modules...


Materials in Practice : CAN DIE READY. with a capital C-A-N-D-I-E-R-E-A-D-Y
Chemical Process: Seems EASY but not. maybe CAN DIE READY.
Maths: Brother-in-law/jc lecturer to the rescue. got hope.
Chemistry: CAN DIE READY.


Everything felt so in a rush. RUSHING to finish my crs. RUSHING to hand in my maths project. RUSHING to understand a topic. RUSHING to revise. And my chemistry quiz only gotten 26.5/50.


I WANT RELAXATION NOW!!!!!!!.


Fuck la. It didn't work....... HAIZ. I wanna get adopted by angelina jolie...


Tomorrow got ambassador duties.... After that got tuition. -_-. Then after revise for quiz on monday...


Finally watched TRANSFORMERS. Woah syiokness to the core!!! Wanna get their dvd la.


Bye.

No comments: