Monday, August 20, 2007

Heylo!


WOHOO!!! My last and final paper! After that I'm one free, fat bird!! Haha.. flightless. Do you know penguins and chickens are not considered as flightless birds? Chickens actually can fly. But money-minded farmers feed it so much that it become too fat to fly. And penguins are actually flying birds, but their bone structure are meant to made them "fly" underwater.


Phew. Didn't know i can learn so much from zoo ambassador. ;) This is fucking random. HAHAHAHAHA.


Anyway, Cindy sent me an offline message. She said the senior asked me to be prepared not to play. Coz they got insufficient tubas. *Grumbles* But I'm OKAY with it. Seriously. Way back when i was in sec 1 and 2, i also need to share tubas. Then in sectionals we like take turns practising. HAHA. Memories. Then in YJ first 3 months also, need to share tuba.. Haha.


My mudder say patience is the grandmother's mother of ALLLLLL virtues. Be patient, and the doctor will come to examine you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA. Lame. Be patient, and good things will come to you. =D


Bye. =D

No comments: