Sunday, August 19, 2007

WEEHHOOO!


Finally! SP Band accepted me! Thanks to Cindy! (Jeffy's MI friend). Finally i can vibrate my fat lips again! Miss playing the tuba.... So fat and big... Just like hugging myself. =D Ok.. that's kinda weird... But. YAAY!!!


Finally can meet up with my first 3 month friend jun wen.. He also tuba player.. But who the hell cares rite?


Okok. 2 more papers to go. After that BOWLING bebeh!!!! With all my mat friends.. LOL.. =P Then maybe go sentosa!! WEHOO! Then still got Class bbq coming up.. Then can everyday wake up late and play computer games!! Then can BADMINTON with my long lost bitch. Can go shopping and find he right size for me!!


Wohoo. Seriously the list goes on la. I'm looking forward to it.


And i will like to thank Cindy [insert surname] of MI first 3 months and SP Accounting student! Even i myself lose hope ready. BUT YOU DIDN'T. So yea..


(Thanks x 10 to the power of infinity la) =D


ok bye

No comments: