Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Hey.


Just dropping by just to say I HATE ZAC EFFRON THE SAME WAY I HATE WOODLANDS INTERCHANGE TOILET!!


When he smiles, the eyes go crosseyed! And girls love that??? WTH?? I go crosseyed u like me anot?? Or maybe i wear a WIG and go crosseyed. U like? Zac Effron is what i called OVER-RATED! I'll put him right beside britney spears and they'll be the perfect couple... One bald and cellulite-ed, and the other one crossed eyed with a perverted grin....


You know what else i hate, Venessa Hudgens taking a nude photo of herself for HIM??? He must be at home crossing his eyes and grinning lecherously...


I JUST DON"T GET IT??? The world is going to end!!!!..... eventually.... I also don't get why people are willing to queue up for 1 and a half hours for donuts! These are the 2 things i just dont understand....


BYE!

No comments: