Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Hey.


I've got 30 mins b4 band starts.. Today is a random day. Was playing Granado Espada, when SUDDENLY, my dad called. He said he wanna go shopping for Hari Raya... Kinda early though... But OKAY anyways!!! Who the hell rejects FREE shopping?? All paid by my dad! Ahaha.


So i was happified ready, then, he say go MUSTAFA CENTER. -_-" You think we bangla isit??? But okayla... I went to aim for the expensive stuffs... Like PUMA and LEVI's =P. Remember it's FREE shopping! Omg i'm so evil... Ended up buying 2 puma t shirts which looks like any other normal t shirts form Orchard Road. Bought a jeans there too... Not those common blue ones... But dark greenish kinda green... Nice...


Haha. Then we went to Far East Plaza to find for shoes... My brother tagged along too... (The word of the day is.: FREE!) He got this weird coloured shoe there... I dunnoe why the hell he bought that.. But wadever. I cant find any shoes i like at Far East, so we went to Queens way.... Got this white green nike shoe there... Uber nice.. Too Bad i dont have any camera...


OKOKOKOK. School library closing ready.... GTG.


Bye.

No comments: