Sunday, September 16, 2007

Hey.


Hey, didn't blog for a few days already... Coz there's like nothing "Happening" happening... So.... yeah.


Random Post la.


School starts next 2 weeks? And i'm looking forward to the next semester... I NEED to do better than Semester 1. I WANT to get a GPA of 3.5 or higher... Haih... All demands and more demands... No supply.. HAHAHA. Remembered economics during first 3 months... And that ugly MONA lecturer... Aiya u guys wouldn't know la... Unfortunately, people move on la. We only like spend a very small fraction of our time on memories and all the fun we HAD. But a large portion of our time spent on current situations and what we have NOW.


OMG.... I'm so emo....


Again, this is a random post. So don't mind the emonosity and randomlifisicm. HAHAHAHA. Can't believe i just invented those words.. Eh, u guys should invent your own words and sell them at ebay or something.. So far i got 3 Aimanese language. LOL! (I've done it again.) My 3 words are Emonosity, Randomlifisicm and Happified. HHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAH. Haih..


Went to library today. Bitches met up to share games, tv shows and songs. Every bitch brought their own laptops. So, transfer here transfer there... I FINALLY got Heroes season 1. After valiant(FOOH! valiant) attempts to download it on utorrent, i finally got it from Fuad. And Fuad finally got Transformers the game. OH! I got pokemon on my laptop!! HAHA. There's Emerald, Fire Red, Crystal... Gotta ketchum all~ Haha.


I haven't choose my GEMS module yet... I have no freaking idea of what to choose luh!! Maybe i should take interpersonal skills or something... Sounds so interpersonal and chim... Maybe only. Others like Astronomy are like so useless la.. I think... When u wanna apply for work, an experience in astronomy will help meh??? Unless you wanna work as a fortune teller la! Must choose my GEMS properly man... This will give u the edge in the working world... CHEY BAH!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH. So random!!


Haha. I started this entry with NO IDEA in my brain... Then suddenly come out this randomlifisistic post! LOL.


Aiman Out!

No comments: