Monday, September 17, 2007

Hey.


WOOOH. I'm on a Heroes series marathon!!!!! I'm on episode 13 now... Need to take a break. Been glueing my eyes to the laptop screen since 4 pm... That sounds painful. HAHAHA.


Whats more painful is, after my sahor today, i vomited. ALOT. Hate the feeling of vomiting.... I don't know what happen, but maybe my stomach is adjusting due to fasting... =/ Everytime i break fast, my stomach bloats even though i only had like 5 spoonfuls... Maybe it's gastric... I don't know...


Tomorrow is band day... Dunnoe why but i feel abit reluctant to go... Coz i don't get to break fast at home... Not that i'm lazy for band or anything... But what if i vomit tomorrow during band?? Haih. And i still dunnoe how "breaking-fast-in-band" will going to work. Like KFC and the foodcourts will be closed during that time... There's only 7 eleven...


HOW AR???? I break my fast on a bun and soya milk??? And on an unstable stomach that could errupt from either my mouth or my ass?? HOW???


Haih.

No comments: