Friday, September 7, 2007

HI!


Today is band day. My spirits was high... Felt enthu to go to band. So i went out of the house. The cool breeze blew against my face; just finish raining... Was walking halfway to MRT station, then SUDDENLY rain again! nbcb. I was at the traffic light... -_-" Even worse, there is no shelter from that traffic light to the MRT station!!! WTH!!!! It wasn't raining lightly. Like freaking tsunami... So i was drenched. I HAD to stopped by that cursed toilet, to dry up my hair and specs. As usual, that toilet lurking with perverted old man... Detest.


Came to band alittle late. My shirt and berms were freaking wet... Doing warm ups. Too bad, it didn't warm me up.. AHAHA! So corny... Then the conductor came. Played some DIFFICULT songs... Heck i can play only like 30% of the songs?? Grr.. While the person beside me was like sailing through the notes. -_-" Nvm. Must PERSEVERE! Secondary school standards and tertiary institution of learning standards are waaay apart. No more Blue Ridge Saga or Equinox... Now got suite here suite there... There's even one composer named BARTOK! So chim. His parents must had a great sense of humour. Hahaha like buttock.. Haha funny funny.


Haih. Ended band with Robin Hood.. Woah nice piece. Finally something i can play from beginning till the end... Happified.


Bye.

No comments: