Thursday, September 6, 2007



Hi.


Alright... I just can't get enough of this SONG!!!! AMAZING!!! Do you know why is it freaking amazing??? Coz almost 90% of this AMAZING song is made from human!!! I mean they use beat boxing and clapping of hands and stuff.. Very little electronic sounds!! AMAZING!!! Get your freaking earphones and listen to it again!! You'll get what i mean.. Their bass use voices.. Cool. Their hi hats use beat boxing... And alot of string instruments too...


Ok, i know this is my second time posting about this song.. Coz i'm freaking BORED.. And i LOVE this song. This shall be one of my ALL-TIME FAVOURITE. My first all-time favourite is You and Me by Lifehouse. Next is THIS. Dunnoe whats next. HAHA.


Ok. Time for you to enjoy this song. Like the way I did. Ahaha. ~I think that she knows~ My 3rd time listening today. And there shall be MORE! Got this Micheal Jackson feel to it. I dunnoe. IMO. Random: Anyway Micheal Jackson is a GREEAAT musician. He's only abit.... weird.


Bye.

No comments: