Saturday, October 13, 2007

242

Hey.


SLAMAT HARI RAYA!!!!!!


After a month of fasting, watching people eating their hearts out, waiting impatiently to break fast. It's HARI RAYA!! Diabetes GALORE! High-blood pressure HAVEN! Lol. The RENDANG! SAMBAL GORENG! Prawns cook to red?? (Udang masak merah.) HAHAHAHA. Oh my... The list goes on...


So, not much happened except that i got $242 on the first, freaking day of hari raya... ^&^!%*#)&!&!&(. There were like 3 stations of "money collection point" luh... First up, was my step mom's family.. Got at least $50++ there.. ^^ THEN, it was my dad's family... This is where the big bucks roll in!!! $100++ worth of greens packets.. WOHOO! My dad's family is preety big. I think i got 4 uncles and 5 aunties.. So yeah, there you go... Lastly, it was Big Momma's family.... All together add up to $242.


2 kind hearted souls gave me 50 bucks today. First was my sis's mother-in-law. She's effing rich luh. So kinda expected it. LOL. And the second person who gave me 50 jeez was my second auntie.. She's the one who took care of me when times are rough and when alot of "things" were going on... Loved.


Magic Number: 242

And to all that i have done wrong to via words, actions. I hope you forgive me. Coz its HARI RAYA Yo B*TCH! Kidding luh.


Bye

No comments: