Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hey


Busy busy busy. Got to sacrifice my band practice. DON'T YOU DARE JUDGE ME! I must say first. Ahaha.


First, i have to finish up on my CPPB report! Need to hand in tomoro?! Some people do their questions late, then i cannot do anything already... Apparently, I'm like the compiler luh... My other group mates do the questions, then i compile everything up and make it look nice nice. Then i cannot do anything if people never hand in their parts! -_- ..........So i skipped band..........


Secondly, i have a Microbio quiz coming up this week. Freaking irritating to memorize all the f*cked up names like Rhizopus biyomomma, Sacsjhgoiag boajbvoafb, oabbbaerojn jahgoagn and mbmpafbnrib ajnhgoarn. Oh!! and not forgetting Goihdagan olabhgois!!! That one verrry important. Obviously i need to revise!! ..........So i skipped band..........


And worst. Jeremiah ( My section leader) gave me a warning ready la. I never come for at least 3 band practice ready... Sianz... My first so-called scolding.. lol.


C'mon luh. If i were to go band, i will come back like around............. 10.30? 11? No time to finish up on anything rite?? Sad.


Lot of fun things happen in school today.. ^^ Lazy to update^^ Need to revise on my work.


Bye!

No comments: