Sunday, October 7, 2007

Hello.


Went out with 5N1 '06 to break fast again... There are izyanhudajovanjeffyhadifaheemdanielmuhaiminshahrizalfuadamir and ME! Okayy luh, about a quarter if the class. But still.... fun and gila as always...


So we went to Lau Pa Sat... But before that, went to artfriend at taka... Azahar wanted to get some "architectural" stuffs... He said he wanted to buy a ROOF (???), but ended up buying a piece of cardboard. Maybe to a non-architectural, lesser mortals like us see it as a piece of plain cardboard, but to him maybe, it looked like Sydney Opera House or something.... Whatever... I prefer looking at cells and amide linkages instead...


After that went to pool at some ulu shopping center... Forgotten the name.... YAH! Went pool to murder time... After that we finally went to L.P.S... Had myself Cockles Kway Teow, Satay, 2 cans of soft drinks and a Durian Ice Kachang. YUMMMay.


Then we hang out around Esplanade.... Then somebody thought of getting Fried Mars Bars at Raffles... And for the record, I NEVER tasted one before... In my entire life... So was super excited to get one... FRIED MARS BARS IS ORGASMIC!!!!!!! And no, I'm not exaggerating. The feeling of hot melted Mars in your mouth, together with cold, vanilla ice cream... Just brought me to cloud 9!!! People who invented this stuff should... be richer than Bill Gates or something...


DAMN NICE LUH!


Took the train to go home... Saw this fat rat when i was walking home... I effing hate rats la! I kinda squealed abit... Luckily no one was around me.... LOL!!!!! Imagine the embarrassment!!


okayy thats about it.


Nites!

No comments: