Saturday, October 6, 2007

Hey.


It's one of those lazy Saturdays again.... Stay home... Do practically nothing... Waiting for fast to break... Sit infront of the laptop the whole day, either playing games, watch shows, or just surf the net...


I tell you, this is an IDEAL weekends man... "No-Fuss" weekends. TOTALLY for me. Ahah.


Big Momma went to Johor with my aunts... So break fast ALONE again... At home... So emo... And i freakingly hate my brudders now.... They didn't fast, and yet they ate my food!! So when time to break fast comes, there's only like half the food left. Annoyingly inconsiderate! Never respect people who are fasting. KANASAI.


So anyway, baked myself HAWAIIAN PIZZA... Wah~~~ Instant one la. All for meself. No stray dogs to bother me...


Tomorrow goin out with my former classmate to break fast again... Like a mini-5N1 class outing. Maybe going Lau Pa Sat... I've never been there for a looooooong time...


Ok out.

No comments: