Thursday, October 4, 2007

Hey.


Today i already planned to blog/bitch about people who are fucking irritating and to those who likes to insulting for no apparent reasons... But thinking back, why should i be so petty?? What goes around comes around... Uhuh.


Okayy. I do insult certain people. Emphasis on certain. I call them uncle, i call them bitch, i call them pms, i call them dog... And they usually insult me back FAIR and SQUARE. And i'm fine with it. Laughs and Giggles. But one thing i hate are those people who like to add add luh... (tambah tambah) I mean they like to "add to the fire"... Out of nowhere, they come and insult you with "smartass" one liners... And think that they're like the SMARTEST person in the world to come up with that comment. And will usually leave a fucked up smirk on their faces. Irritating.


And for the record, i have no grudges against these few asswipes until recently... I never disturb them, they wanna come and bite my ass.. I dunnoe lah. Maybe i'm becoming more petty. I'm just irritated.


Aiman Out.

No comments: