Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Hey.


FOOH! Guilty pleasures! Break my fast at Seoul Garden at taka today... With the bitches... Big Momma didn't went home for break fast coz she went for her course... Early Childhood... waadever...


So yah. Went S.G... The food there was pleasurable, but i felt the guilt as well. Haha... Guilt on wasting money on over indulging, and the guilt of eating too much... =( Had myself some sushi, pasta, beefs, chickens, seafood, dim sums, endless desserts... OMG! Now i bloated like balloon ready. GOSH!


Ouh. HAHAHA.... Saw this auntie digging her nose in the train today.. LOL!!!! I was on my way to Orchard... Then she was like standing in the middle of the cabin luh... In FULL VIEW of the people... But most people sitting was closing their eyes... WAH. Then this freaking auntie dig her nose like damn Syiok liddat la!! HAHA... Digged so deep, samore her eyes were closed... Like freakin syiok liddat.. LOL..... I was staring at her throughout the journey man.. -_- I hope she eats her new found treasure...


Haih... Thats about it... Took a train home. Talked about having superpowers... Me, unfortunately, have the ability of rocket nose.... -_-" Flames will come out of my nostrills and i could fly... There's not a dull moment when u have this bitching bunch around... Serious.


Aiman Out!

No comments: