Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Hey.


Haih. Just came back from band. Tired. I was a little late for band.... FOR A GOOD CAUSE OF COURSE! I didn't went to band late just because i feeel like it, this microbio question got me puzzled in the library for a full 30 minutes!!!


What is the main feature of a cell? and What is the most important cell structure in a cell? -_-


So went to band alittle late. Finally saw my first3month friend Jun Wen... But i was late luh... So have to seat outside for a while after they finish warm-ups. Did a little bit of catching up with Jun Wen... yadayadayada.... Played some difficult songs. I forgot most of my fingerings... And i FINALLY get to BREAK FAST in band... Ahahaha...


So my mom called, then i told them i gtg... Ate at foodcourt 3... I was rushing my dinner... Coz i thought there's like a time limit or something... I forgot to ask them what time to come back... So i ate my dinner in less than 20 minutes?? Then rushed back to band room... Then i found out i was the first malay to come back! -_- Paiseh. LOL. Then my section mate asked me i really got break my fast anot... Hahaha... his face was like in disbelief lah! Haih.


Went back with a bunch of people.... All live in the north... Took this opportunity to get to know people... Socialize.... Which i rarely do... Now it's good to know that you have a bunch of people to go home with.. HAHA. At least can talk.


YAY!


Bye

No comments: