Monday, October 22, 2007

Hey.


Since last time, i always hated to go to barber or hair salons... Cause ALWAYS my hair turns like shit. That's why i hate cutting off my hair. I HATE cutting hair!!!


Just came back from hair salon... I don't trust barbers. They like to cheat money... So i went to cut my hair.. I SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW NOTHING BOUT CUTTING HAIR! Coz i dun have that much to begin with... =P And everytime i visit a hair salon, i always say "CUT SHORT", and the auntie will keep quiet throughout the rest of the hair-cut session.


But then, i wanted to try something new... I asked Firdaus (The Hairy Mofo) on what to say to the hair salonist(?) luh.. Then he said, "Ask auntie cut thin at the back. Don't touch the front." And that is EXACTLY what i said to the auntie....


And now my hair look like Hitler la!!! Add a square moustache, and i'm off killing people! Thanks uh firdaus..


Fucking mangkuk(bowl) luh! Feel like cutting botak ready! -_-


That's why i hate going to hair salons. ARRRGH!!!!!!


Bitch.

No comments: